Fields of Application
- Mechanical excavation – TBM’s, roadheaders, and continuous miners
- Cuttable bolt system - portals and temporary rock reinforcement to be removed by excavators
- Face support
- Ground stabilization in special foundations
- Injection lance for DYWI® Inject Systems
Glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) bolts are used as an alternative to conventional ground control elements made of steel. Thanks to the rapid development of production technologies and a higher amount of mechanical excavation, GRP systems have gained importance in Tunneling around the world.
Fields of application of GRP bolts range from cuttable bolts for mechanical excavations to injection lances or forepoling.
DSI Underground provides a diversified portfolio of GRP systems for various Underground applications which is completed by longtime experience in the production and application of GRP bolts.
- Lightweight system ensures an easy handling and installation
- High tensile load-bearing capacity
- Tough and durable, yet easy to cut using mechanical excavators or shearers
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Anti-static components – EX-proof system
- Tough and resistant threadform adjusted to the demands in the construction industry
- Type CS: Fully threaded solid GRP bar
- Type CH: Fully threaded hollow bar
- Type CR: Fully threaded self-drilling hollow bar