DSI Self-Drilling Spiles
DSI Self-Drilling Spiles form part of the DSI Hollow Bar System product range. They are ideal for pre-support measures in all ground types. Especially in unstable boreholes, the fast and self-drilling installation offers distinct advantages compared to conventional spile types.
DSI Self-Drilling Spiles support local instabilities in the working area. In poor ground, this system is an excellent alternative to conventional ram spiles or tubular spiles.
Types of Application
- Installation using conventional drilling machines
- Secure, simple, and fast installation
- Unproblematic application in case of unstable boreholes
- Spile drilling and spile installation in one step
- Greater spile lengths can be achieved with couplings
- Optional grout injection through the hollow bar