Fields of Application
- Injection and grouting works
- Ground anchors, micropiles, and bolts
- Grouted spiles and pipe umbrellas
- Comprehensible documentation of injection and grouting
- Real time data recording of pressure, flow rate and injection volume
- Evaluation and review of injection results
DSI MAI® grout mixing pumps have been developed for extremely challenging Underground conditions. They have been used successfully around the world in Tunneling and Civil Engineering, for example for the shoring of slopes, hill sides, and building excavations.
The standard product portfolio consists of the following three types:
- DSI MAI® 400 EASY PLUS: Multi-purpose light version
- DSI MAI® 400 NT: Tunneling
- DSI MAI® 440 GE: special foundations
The revolutionary injection flow-pressure meter DSI MAI® LOG400 permits an exact and comprehensible documentation of ground improvement as well as a control system of the specified injection termination criteria.
The appliance, designed for rough job site missions, controls and supervises the use of injection-pumps in Tunneling and Civil Engineering. The flow rate and pressure measuring device is a separate, flexible module, which can be connected directly to an injection pump.